Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Concentration 8







This picture I found on the Internet, although I had just visited The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and this was a corner that I had wanted to do. Unfortunately when I was there, there were too many people to take a decent picture of this corner. I was particularly attracted to this corner because of the bright colors and the layout of the stairs. All the different colored candy that was in jars, boxes, and other containers helped fuel my excitement to paint this picture. All the different colored candy that was in jars, boxes, and other containers helped fuel my excitement to paint this picture. The composition of the candy containers and the stairs make the picture interesting, and the jars of different colored candy makes the picture fun and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment